During the withdrawal money from Skrill to the bank account, people often face various problems. This is the reason most people try to avoid this way. It’s pretty much challenging to get money. Most of the people are in doubt because there’s a big chance to lose money in such a process. Here, we are going to discuss on how do I withdraw money from Skrill to my bank account? Let’s begin the discussion.
How Do I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Bank Account?
One thing we want to make it clear that there’s no reason to get fear for withdrawal money from Skrill to the bank account. There’s no need to fear. Moreover, you should feel good because you’ll get remittance for this. You’ll get 2 percent remittance. You’ll get this incentive as per you to withdraw the money from Skrill to the bank account. The government will give you such a profit. So, there’s no need to fear. You’ll get incentive on the money basis of how much money you’ve withdrawn that came from the overseas area.
But, one problem is that the rate of dollars is comparatively short in the bank. On the other hand, fees in the bank also get increases in recent times, especially in the aftermath of the COVID 19 pandemic.
Documents Needed To Withdraw The Money
At first, you need an ID card or passport to withdrawal the money. When you want to withdraw from any online digital bank, of course, the bank account should be in your name. Besides, you need to keep in mind that the number must be received by online payment. You have to inform this to the bank so that they can provide you the info on whether your account is active or not.
Now, you have to fill your bank account number, bank name, branch name, and SWIFT Code. However, you only need to fill the account number, SWIFT Code, and Passport or NID card number. By supplying this info in Skrill, you can withdraw your money.
Process To Withdraw The Money From Skrill To Bank Account
At first, log in to your Skrill account through mail and password. Then, click on the withdraw option. After that, you’ll get two options – Bank Account, and Credit or Debit card. Click on the “Bank Account” option.
Then, click “Add Bank Account“.
Hence, you’ll get a page named “Withdraw”. Now, fill up each field on the page. Choose the Country name (the country you live), Account number, SWIFT Code, and Bank Branch Name. Now, tick on the field which writes –
“I confirm that I am the named holder of this bank account“.
After supplying all the info and tick the confirmation word, you should click on the “ADD BANK ACCOUNT” button.
Then, it will show you the confirmation by showing “Bank Added” scribble.
Now, you’ll get the document page. You’ll get three options to choose which ID card you want to select. The three options are –
- NID card
- Passport Number
- Driving License
Now, select any one from these options. This actually means to take permission for withdrawal. After that, you’ll see a page that will show the amount of money in your account and how much money you can withdraw from your account.
After that, click the button “Next” in the Select bank account page.
Now, you’ll see the balance. 7 dollars could be deducted for withdrawal fees. Put the amount and click on the “Next” button.
At that point, you’ll see the overall view of your account that contains processing fees, total deduction, exchange rate, totally sent to your bank account, etc.
After seeing the overview, you should click the “confirm” button.
Then, you’ll find that the withdraw is successful.
Now, go to the dashboard again and you’ll find the process is still pending. You can clearly see the pending condition by clicking the”Transactions” button.
However, no need to worry at all. You’ll get the withdraw in 3-5 working days. There will be no problem if you really provide every information correctly. You’ll get notified in your mobile number through a message about withdrawing.
In addition, it would be best if you use a bank account to withdraw money from Skrill. It is helpful for the remittance of the country. With this process, the income of foreign currency gets increases. Moreover, this process is safe and secured. So, we are recommending to use this bank account to withdraw money from Skrill.
On the other hand, there are several other options to withdraw money from Skrill account. The options like –
- Visacard withdrawal
- Mastercard withdrawal
- Mobile wallet withdrawal
Moreover, with Skrill you can also do such tasks like –
- Pay online
- Send money to another Skrill account
- Send money to Neteller
- Get cash at ATMs and pay instantly with your Skrill Prepaid Mastercard
- Make online purchases with your Skrill Virtual Prepaid Mastercard
Now, we want to tell you in shortcut process the system of withdrawal money from Skrill to the bank account. Here is the process –
- At first, go to the bank account page and fill the gaps in there. Keep your focus during filling up the gaps. One mistake can be so much costly. So, don’t get unfocused. Fill up space like bank name, branch name, SWIFT code sharply. If you don’t know the SWIFT code, you can google it.
- Now, log in to your Skrill account by your email ID or password. Then, choose the bank account option as you are trying to withdraw money from the bank.
- Thus, click the Add Bank Account to attach the bank account with Skrill.
- There will be multiple information spaces that will come and you need to fill up all of them. Fill the country name, currency name, SWIFT, etc. After filling those gaps, tick the button and click on the ‘Add Bank” account button. Your bank account gets attached to the Skrill.
- After that, you will see the “Bank Added” option and also see a document page where you have to choose your preferable ID.
- Then, you will go to the Money Account page.
- Here, you will have to enter the amount you want to withdraw. But, one thing you must keep in mind. The thing is the deduction fee. Skrill will cut almost 7 percent of fees from your account during the withdrawal of money.
- Now, select the bank account and go to the select bank account page.
- Then, enter the amount of the money you want to withdraw from your Skrill to the bank account. Just remember that 7 dollars will be deducted.
- After entering the amount click on the “Confirm” button. Then, your withdraw will get successful.
- However, it will still be under the “Pending” stage. You will need at least 3-5 working days to withdraw your money from your Skrill account to bank account. You will get government incentive for this!
Do not get hesitant with the withdrawal of money from Skrill to bank account. It’s not hard. Moreover, it’s a very safe system. So, we are strongly recommending it. Furthermore, if you still have any more questions regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section.